Education Importance and Values

General chit chat
janvi
Liked: 1 time

Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 am

Education gives us the opportunity to become a productive member of a civilized society by acquiring all the necessary skills. ... Education expands our vision and creates awareness. It helps us develop a disciplined life and provides us with better earning opportunities

<links removed>
jammerxd
Site Admin
Has liked: 4 times
Liked: 3 times

Wed May 01, 2019 9:46 am

The very idea that our society cannot tolerate simple things like taking a vacation while in school is ridiculous. If I am a broke college student who has no money, no life, no job, no nothing, what more in life is there to look forward to? As a friend of mine once said, life is not fair and you can only expect to have death, taxes and change. That being said, what more do I have to lose? If I don't graduate because I decided to better my own mentality and my life as a person, then so be it. I reject this society completely. I will continue to make decisions that better myself and the younger generations whom do not find themselves in positions of power simply because it is the right thing to do. If the world of society says this is wrong, then CHANGE is what will be required.